Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome to 2010 a little late :)

Ok...So I haven't been good about posting and all the photos disappeared. I thought I'd get into a cleaning mode and delete old photo albums. I didn't think about the fact they would disappear all together in the blog as well! Oh well. If there is something you'd like to see photos of let me know and I will re-add them!
We don't have a lot planned for this year but you know how that goes. All of a sudden things are happening, life is busy and there you are at the end of another year! There are a list of things we would "like" to do. Chief among those is seeing friends and family! We'd also love for you to come visit us! We have plenty of space and love company.
I can't promise I will be better about blogging but please do check back and leave comments :)

No comments: