Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanksgiving

Well, I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving. It truly snuck up on me this year. I was chatting with my chiropractor yesterday and she mentioned Thanksgiving next week and I almost had a heart attack!
We are having Thanksgiving at our house. It will be the first one! Jenny (Jeff's sister) has been kind enough to offer to take on the bird, stuffing and gravy! Yahooo - I have the easy part :) the potatoes, green been casserole and the "little" things.
We are additionally excited because we have friends joining us. There will be a total of 10-12 adults and 3 little ones. Not as large of a Thanksgiving as I am use to (50?relatives and 20lbs of potatoes) but it will be a good one. I am looking forward to it!
I know I haven't posted much since July - we have been busy with life. Jeff has been working long hours and when he is free he is doing little things for me :) paint-balling or cleaning his garage! I have been working on little unseen projects around the house. Right now we are in Galveston. It is 8:30 at night and J is still working. I am in the room working on the computer. :)
Well - I will try not to take to long till I post again!
Drop us a line!! And Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: