Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wow - Time Flies!

We have had a very busy two weeks. Last week we prepared for a garage sale. The house was torn apart and garage sale items sat all over. The sale was very successful and only one item stolen that we know of. At the end of the day, exhausted, I walked into the house and found several items I had intended to sell. Even being exhausted, having had something stolen (small and not worth much) and forgetting to sell a few items, I was elated to see my home would be easier to clean! Now I just need to get with it!
This last Wednesday Jeff's sister Jenni and her family came for a quick visit. We are trying to convince them to move closer. They both (Jenni and Jesse) looked for jobs all day Thursday and Friday. I will keep you posted on the outcome. It was nice to have them here. The kids are growing so fast and they are adorable! It had been almost a year since we saw them last. I didn't even get one photo!!! We were so busy running here and there and playing...grrr why didn't I take my camera out????
Well - the next few weeks will be busy too. I am trying to get a few projects completed and put the house back together. Hope all is well with you....drop a line. We would love to hear from you!

No comments: