Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is already 2009!
I also can't believe that it has been a month since I last posted! So much has happened. I won't be able to post all my photos tonight but I will give a quick synopsis of what we have been doing.
My Mom and Dad came December 11th. While they were here we went to San Antonio for a night and then I put them to work. :) Mom and I baked lots of goodies. Dad did little odd jobs around the house. He tightened door knobs, put up our patio fan, hung a couple things, fixed my sink handle, and he walked Lola several times everyday!
The 18th Jeff's folks came. Lou's only request was to go to our local outlet mall. So off we went! We also stopped by Ross. We went to our friends house Friday night for a pre-cruise party. Saturday night we went to Bar-B-Que and Sunday we were off on our cruise.
Our cruise went to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Jamaica. I will tell you all about those later :) Monday the 29th our parents left. Our home was very quiet and Lola was lost without her buddy.
Jeff had all week off much to my surprise :0 and enjoyment! New Years eve we had a couple over for a quiet and enjoyable evening. Thursday we worked around the house and Friday Jeff went fishing with Chris while I drove with Chris's wife, Allison, to pick up her daughters from the in-laws.
Well - You've been updated! Watch for my photos in the next week or so!

No comments: